The owners of MaximTech have been involved in web design, database programming and technology
services since 1998. We have a reputation for providing a superior level of
service at an affordable price. MaximTech LLC is a privately owned, profitable,
and debt-free Web Service Provider.
Our state of the art Data Center is located in the prestigious Carrier Hotel
located at 55 Marietta in downtown Atlanta GA. We maintain GigE Connectivity to
multiple Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers including: BTN (Beyond the Network), WV
Fiber and Level 3. Private Peering includes Global NAPs, Epik, Ga Tech, PeachNet,
Great Access, US Carrier, and CET Networks.
Our network equipment consists of Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Foundry NetIron,
as well as Riverstone 8600 and 3000's. Our routers contain the latest IOS
(operating system), and BGP4 routing. This allows name space broadcasting to
multiple backbone providers, ensuring better redundancy. Thus, if one connection
goes down, another will take it's place immediately.
Data Centers features:
MaximTech operates in a single, highly secure, state-of-the-art Internet
Data Center (IDC) located at 55 Marietta Street in the heart of the technology
sector in downtown Atlanta Georgia. This building is strictly a carrier hotel
and has no office facilities. The building currently houses over 40+ bandwidth
MaximTech Internet Data Center has all the standard support systems required by
any modern facility. Electrical power is provided by 3 separate sub-stations.
This is the same power grid that supports the Federal Reserve Bank, less than 2
blocks away from the MaximTech IDC. With this superior power infrastructure, you
can be assured that power will never become an issue.
- We run every site on mirrored servers so that we have redundancy in case of a disk or server problem.
- We backup sites daily at no charge.
- Our data center is right on the Internet backbone and is very fast.
- We have multi-homed network service so that if one provider is down we are still up and running.
- High-end Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems.
- All Services are monitoring in 5 or 15 minute intervals with alerts sent to email and cell phone. This includes web, email, DNS, components, database, FTP services, and more.
- Primary and backup servers running full time to ensure prompt delivery of all email
- Anti-virus system in place to filter out email-based viruses
- Anti-spam system to block obvious spam
- On site security personnel and access control 24 hours a day
- We have dedicated bandwidth (can peek to 100Mb) for our servers (not in a shared bandwidth pool)
- Network technicians on site 24 x 7 x 365 and accessible via direct extension
- All servers reside behind a firewall
- Environmental-control Units
- Fire-suppression Systems
- MaximTech features top-of-the-line security systems, closed-circuit cameras, security patrols and restricted floor access.